Calling Healthtech, Cleantech & Biotech Startups: Imperial College London Is Offering £2k Innovation Vouchers To Grow Your Business – GENERATE
Are you a UK-based small and medium enterprise with interest in the clean technology, renewables, biotech or digital/data security sector? You could be eligible for the Imperial College London innovation vouchers aimed at accelerating fast-growth startups – GENERATE.
GENERATE is part of Imperial new pilot initiative aimed at giving high-growth companies a one-off opportunity to claim up to £2,000 worth of tailored support and 1:1 innovation consultancy to help their businesses grow and develop.
There is no match fund requirement and the vouchers could be used to:
- scope an innovative idea
- get specialist help to meet a business challenge
- improve your products and services
- access Imperial’s facilities and networks
Your business must:
- Attend one of Imperial’s GENERATE workshops;
- Meet the EU definition of an SME ;
- Be operating within these areas – clean technology | renewables | biotech or digital/data security.
Deadline for application is 1st June 2018 – Check HERE for more information and how to apply.
Image Courtesy: Photograph by Stewart Oak for Imperial College London.