NACUE’s Varsity Pitch Competition Is Open – Students & Graduate Entrepreneurs Apply
NACUE’s Varsity Pitch competition is back – The hunt is on for the Top UK students and graduate entrepreneurs with £10,000 up for grabs.
The National Association of College and University Entrepreneurs partners with Tata for another year of exhibiting and celebrating the best early-stage business ideas to come out of colleges and universities across the UK.
This three stage competition includes an online public vote, a bootcamp and a grand final during the 2017 Global Entrepreneurship Week.
Applicants will get the opportunity to practice their pitching skills, pitch their business ideas to leading business experts, receive mentoring plus much more.
Students and graduate entrepreneurs can enter their business into 2 of these categories – Tata Social Impact | Tata Disruptive Business | Genuine Innovation With Swiss RE | Digital & Technical | Creative Design With Paypal | Ideas With University Of Westminster
More Details To Enter NACUE’s Varsity Pitch –
- The winning startup takes home £10,000 equity-free cash, a national title and marketing opportunities;
- The competition is open to any current students at a UK university or college, or anyone who graduated after 2012;
- There’s also a category for those new to the business scene;
- Applicants need to submit a 60 second business video pitch to be entered into the competition
- The online Lloyds’s People’s vote opens from 5th October to 11th October for supporters to vote for your application.
Deadline for the competition is 19th July – Click here for more information.