The Mayor’s Entrepreneur 2017 – Shortlist Out
See the student entrepreneurs who made it to the finals and one step closer to becoming this year’s Mayor’s Entrepreneur.
The Mayor’s Entrepreneur yearly competition looks to award £20,000 start up fund to a London student entrepreneur with the most innovative idea on how to address issues facing the capital.
Check out the shortlisted top ten student entrepreneurs:
- Activated Ceramic Membrane (ACM) – Kingston University – Nidhin Jayaprakash
- Amadou Mushroom Skin – London College of Fashion – Irene-Marie Seelig and Matthew Pril
- Captum – UCL – Sam Ghazizadeh and Hossein Bahrami
- Ex3D – Kingston University – Josue Vivas Hernandez and Irene Canuti
- Motus Innovations – Queen Mary University – Ross Ward, Paloma Torrado Vazquez, Stephanie Hodgson, Gurtej Gill and William Howes
- Stripped packaging-free-pasta – UCL– Amy Butterworth Fernandes and Anne Spira
- Too Good To Go – Queen Mary University – Jamie Crummie and Chris Wilson
- Triagomy- Brunel University – Ehab Sayed
- Twipes- City Univeristy – Alborz Bozorgi and Ellenor McIntosh
- Yoo-Go- Imperial – Wen Han Yap, Hann Yee Son and Cindy Xin Yong Sim
The finalists will be pitching their ideas, in a ‘Dragon’s Den’ style, at City Hall on 20th March.