Unilever Young Entrepreneurs Award 2018 – Searching for young innovators with bright ideas tackling the world’s biggest sustainability issues
Are you aged 18-35 or know someone with an idea, product or service that’s tackling the world’s sustainability issues?
Apply for the Unilever Young Entrepreneurs Award and win a slice of €100k funding to grow your innovation.
The Unilever Young Entrepreneurs Award, organised by Unilever and Cambridge Institute of Sustainability Leadership (CISL), aims to celebrate and support top young innovators tackling the planet’s biggest environmental and social challenges.
This year’s programme is looking to recognise initiatives within these eight key areas:
- Goal 2 – Zero Hunger;
- Goal 3 – Good Health and Well-Being;
- Goal 4 – Quality Education;
- Goal 5 – Gender Equality;
- Goal 6 – Clean Water and Sanitation;
- Goal 8 – Decent Work and Economic Growth;
- Goal 12 – Responsible Consumption and Production;
- Goal 13 – Climate Action.
Winners are set to receive a slice of €100,000 cash funding prize, entry into CISL’s accelerator programme, and one-to-one mentoring support for 12 months, with the overall winner receiving the HRH The Prince of Wales Young Sustainability Entrepreneur Prize.
Eligibility Criteria: –
- The award is open to young entrepreneurs, aged 18-35, from anywhere around the world.
Application deadline has been extended to 1st July 2018 – the previous date was 29th June 2018.
Image – courtesy of Unilever