Pitch@Palace 6.0 – Application Open
Tech entrepreneurs / startups – Are you looking to promote your business idea for investment opportunity then apply for Pitch@Palace 6.0.
Set up by The Duke of York in 2014, the initiative aims to help UK businesses grow by attracting investors and mentors.
The latest Pitch@Palace is opened to technology startups from a wide area:
- Biotech and Medical Technology
- Consumer Technology and Internet of Things
- Data Management and Analytics
- Educational Technology
- Energy and Environmental Technology
- Industrial Technology
- Media, Communications and Entertainment Technology
- Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, and Virtual Reality
Winning entrepreneurs will receive support and mentorship via the Pitch@Palace boot camp and 15 finalists will go on to pitch to investors at St James’s Palace on 2nd November 2016.